- PRESENTATIONS: "'Miss Disa-Burly-Tease' - Burlesque Performance and Q&A" Friday 2-3:30 pm in Atlantis A, and "The Mind: Dance Theory for Mobility Restrictions" Saturday 2-3:30 pm in Atlantis A. Breaking Silences: Sex, Sexuality and Disability Conference. Sept. 22-24, 2017. Wright State University. Dayton, OH. Register here.
- WORKSHOPS: "Dance Adaptation for Mobility Restrictions" and "What Can Burlesque Do For You As A Performer?" Hosted by: The D.C.B.A. Dance & Acceptance Convention. July 15th-16th, 2017. Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley. Hunt Valley, MD. $50 as stand-alone purchase(s). Register and pay in advance here. Facebook.
- WORKSHOP: Body Language for Burlesque Performance and Beyond. BURLYCON 2016. Workshop Teaching: Saturday, November 12th, 2016. 2-3:30 pm. Peer Review Panelist: Saturday, November 12th, 2016. 10:30 pm-12:30 am. Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center. Seattle, WA. Register here for BurlyCon. Facebook.
- Alterna-TEASE. Event: August 11th-13th, 2016. Appearing at: The Alterna-TEASE Awards Spectacular (The Ta-Ta's) Friday, August 12th, 2016. Oberon. Cambridge, MA. 8 pm. Tickets available through Facebook.
- Twisted Knickers Presents: Heavenly Bodies, an Artscape Burlesque Show. Saturday, July 16th, 2016. The Yellow Sign Theatre. Baltimore, MD. 8 pm. $10 GA Advance, $15 GA Door, $15 "Business Class" Advance, $25 "First Class" Advance. Tickets available through Facebook.
- 8The Colorado Burlesque Festival. Event: July 7th-10th, 2016. Appearing at: The Saturday Colorado Burlesque Festival Spectacular! Saturday, July 9th. Historic Paramount Theater. Denver, CO. 7:30 pm. Buy tickets here. Facebook.
- Soul Strip. Thursday, April 14th, 2016. The Surly Wench Pub. Tucson, AZ. 9 pm. $5 at door.
- Guest Performance @ Little Minsky's. Thursday, March 10th, 2016. Club Deluxe. San Francisco, CA. 10 pm. $7 at door.
- Soul Strip. Thursday, December 10th, 2015. The Surly Wench Pub. Tucson, AZ. 9 pm. $5 at door.